- Professor Eric Miller, Director, UTTRI and Professor, Civil Engineering
- Professor David Wolfe, Munk School of Global Affairs & Public Policy
- Keenan Burnett, Team Lead of aUToronto, MASc Candidate, UTIAS
- Ted Graham, Head of Open Innovation, GM Canada
- Dr. Mehdi Nourinejad, Rotman School of Management
- Professor Jonathan Hall, Economics
- Ryan Lanyon, Chair, Automated Vehicles Working Group, City of Toronto
- Dr. Judy Farvolden, Executive Director, UTTRI
Preparing for 21st-Century Transportation in the Toronto Region – How it can be #awesome
UTTRI presentation at the 2019 Canadian International AutoShow. Ticket required.
February 20, 2019, 12noon-1:30 p.m.
John Bassett Theatre, North Building, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
More details coming soon.