We are pleased to announce the launch of Mobility Network, a new Institutional Strategic Initiative (ISI) at the University of Toronto. As an ISI, Mobility Network will have a broad reach and a wide impact, with more opportunities to connect mobility researchers from across the university with a growing network of partners.
By leveraging the scale, scope, and strengths of a multidisciplinary, collaborative network of researchers across U of T’s campuses, Mobility Network will become a global leader in innovative mobility research that will have profound implications for people’s well-being, the planet’s future, and the potential of our growing cities to flourish equitably, sustainably and productively.
Mobility is fundamental to almost every aspect of our modern lives. In this “First Urban Century” mobility must enable all people to achieve their potential while protecting our planet.
Connecting U of T research and external partners, Mobility Network will:
- Lead collaboration
- Drive innovation
- Guide solutions
- Share knowledge
- Equip the next generation of mobility innovators
Mobility Network is led by:
- Dr. Eric Miller, University of Toronto St. George, Director
- Dr. Shauna Brail, University of Toronto Mississauga, Associate Director
- Dr. Steve Farber, University of Toronto, Scarborough, Associate Director
- Dr. Judy Farvolden, Executive Director