New Frontiers in Transportation 2020 Student Competition Symposium
November 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The University of Toronto Transportation Alumni Committee has announced the date and time for the New Frontiers in Transportation 2020 Student Competition Symposium.
Save the date! November 12, 5:00-7:30 p.m.
Attendees will hear presentations from interdisciplinary teams of University of Toronto students on a broad range of topics related to this year’s theme “Transportation Network Resilience in the Age of COVID-19 and Beyond.”
The research topics to be presented are:
- Equitable transportation in the post COVID-19 Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area
- Adapting Bikeshare Toronto to meet transportation needs in a COVID-19 era
- Sense and scalability: Up scaling neighborhood solutions to city-wide problems
- Safe operations at Pearson Airport during COVID-19 and beyond
- Integrating on demand transit into urban transit networks during disruption scenarios: the case of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Improving the TTC’s congestion problem through an equity, sustainability and enjoyability approach
More details and registration will be posted here soon.